The IVSC is proud to be sponsored by the following organisations:
Sponsors play an essential role in supporting the mission of the IVSC. They share a belief that raising standards of international valuation practice is of benefit to the wider public interest. Better standards improve the transparency and stability of financial markets, contribute to the growth of stronger economies and lead to improved confidence for investors and users of valuation services.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Appraisers
- Appraisal Foundation
- Appraisal Institute
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- CBV Institute
- China Appraisal Society
- CFA Institute
- Duff & Phelps
- Fondazione Organismo Italiano di Valutazione
- Grant Thornton
- Houlihan Lokey
- IFC (International Finance Corporation)
- Japan Association of Real Estate Appraisers (JAREA)
- Société Générale
The IVSC has no authority to impose funding regimes on other organisations or countries in order to raise the funds required for its operations. Funding currently comes from membership subscriptions, sales of publications (including royalties for reproduction or translation of IVS) and, above all, sponsorship.
The IVSC is grateful to its sponsors for their financial support.