This year, the Institution is organizing an In-person Conference 2022 which is scheduled to take place on 10th and 11th November 2022 with a side event on 9th November for Young Surveyors’ afternoon forum and women in Land and Built breakfast meeting.
THEME: Smart Surveying for Improved Land Governance
DATES: Thur 10th and Fri 11th, November 2022
VENUE: Ciala Resort, Kisumu City.
The main objective of this edition is to promote knowledge management as an important driver that promotes the exchange of ideas and innovative thinking among researchers, development practitioners and policymakers.
- To understand the role of technology in land and built
- To analyse the impact of use of big data in innovation
- To empower on embracing technology in the land and built
- To develop links with international markets.
- To empower participants on building business resilience and innovation.
- To explore areas on inclusivity and inclusion in the sector
- To embrace ethical leadership practice
- Providing a framework within which the technological innovation strategy is meant to build differences in levels of business growth, core interests and values.
- Promoting professional ethical standards in land and real estate infrastructure.
- Addressing use of big data in innovation and investment to boost National growth.
- Embrace the perspective of smart cities for better buildings
- Highlighting Sustainable development, Information and market efficiency.