- IVSC events
- Sponsor events
- Member events
- Other events
- Date Event Location Details
22 - 23 Nov 2018 EACVA's 12th Annual Business Valuation Conference 2018 Dusseldorf - Neuss, Germany
The European Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (EACVA) cordially invites you to attend the 12th Annual Conference for Valuation Professionals being held on 22-23 November, 2018 in Dusseldorf - Neuss, Germany, at the Crown Plaza Hotel.
EACVA’s Conference will provide an exciting learning opportunity for all attendees to hear from some of the most renowned speakers in the business valuation field while connecting and networking with other valuation professionals.
· 35 renowned Speakers
· Networking Dinner and Show at Roncalli's Apollo Varieté Düsseldorf on 22 November (complimentary for all Conference attendees)
Among the topics are:
· Valuation of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses by Professor Wolfgang Ballwieser, Ludwig-Maximilian-University Munich
· Conditionality in Business Valuation by Professor Mauro Bini, Bocconi University Milan
· Turning Trophies into Treasures by Drew Stuart Dorweiler, FRICS, FCBV, CPA (IL), CPA•ABV, ASA, CBA, CVA, MBA, CFE, Dartmouth Partners / IJW Dorweiler, Montreal and Hong Kong
· Behavioral Finance – Understanding Trading Behavior of Private Investors by Professor Martin Weber, Mannheim University, Germany
· Seven Big Problems (Sometimes More, Sometimes Less) when Determining the Terminal Value... and How to Deal with Them! by Professor Matthias Meitner, CFA, International School of Management Munich·
Corporate Strategy and Risk Equivalence – Impact of Declining Comparability on the Corporate Valuation (simultaneous translation into English), by Dr. Andreas Tschöpel, CVA, CIIA, CEFA, KPMG Berlin
· Valuation and Closing Mechanisms in M&A (in English), by Professor dr. G. M. Wim Holterman, University of Groningen
· Valuation, Common Sense and Common Errors (in English), by Professor Pablo Fernández, IESE Business School-University of Navarra
· Market and Sector Returns for Cost of Capital – a DACH and European View (in English), by Dr. Christian Büchelhofer, MBR, CFA, ValueTrust Financial Advisors SE Munich
· Earthing Unicorn Valuations by Including Preferred Cash Flow Rights (in English), by Professor Bernhard Schwetzler, CVA HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
To find out more, click here
23 Nov 2018 National Conference - "The Valuation Standards: A Global Perspective" HOTEL THE CAPITOL, RAJBHAVAN ROAD, BENGALURU-560 001
On the occasion of its 50 year anniversary, The Institution of Valuers (IOV) Bangalore Branch is organising a two day National Conference on the theme "Valuation Standards a Global Perspective in the Emerging Scenario”
Topics will include:
1. International Valuation Standards - an insight.
2. Valuation Standards and their relevance at present - context to the Valuation Profession.
3. Valuation Standards - Challenges and Implications
4. Adaptability of Valuation Standards - Actual Practice in India - Pros And Cons
5. Valuation Standards - requirement by IBBI , IBA , Banks and Financial Institutions.
6. International Court Judgements in relation to Valuation Standards.
7. Financial Reporting as per Valuation Standards.
8. International Valuation Standards and it’s actual application towards the Valuation of REITS Assets the world over.
9. Standards for Quality Valuation
More information: IOV_BB_23rd_Nov_18_ConferenceBrochure_form.pdf
28 - 29 Nov 2018 The 2018 Duff & Phelps IP Value Summit La Jolla, California
Join Duff & Phelps as they bring together corporate executives, attorneys, investors and other experts to discuss intellectual property best practices, case studies, challenges and opportunities.
The IP Value Summit takes place on November 28th & 29th in The Lodge at Torrey Pines. You can book your space here.
11 Dec 2018 RICS Commercial Property Conference 2018 London, United Kingdom
20 - 21 Feb 2019 HypZert Annual Convention 2019 Dresden, Germany
26 Mar 2019 RICS Valuation Conference 2019 London, United Kingdom
Join RICS for a practical conference within the commercial property, machinery and business assets, business valuation, trade related property and arts & antiques group.
This full day event is designed for valuers within the Commercial Property, Machinery and Business Assets, Business Valuation, Trade Related Property, Business Valuation and Arts & Antiques Professional Groups.
Valuation Conference 2019 will offer five breakout sessions, featuring specific content for each group, and will tackle topics that are most relevant to you and your professional development. Ensure you get to grips with the latest technical knowledge to overcome risks and be in a better place to advise your clients.
Click here to find out more.