Further to the publication of IVS 2017 the Standards Review Board together with the Business Valuation Board and the Tangible Assets Board have decided to publish targeted revisions to IVS 2017 based on feedback received during the agenda consultation process conducted in 2017 and 2018.
The IVSC is planning to publish revisions as needed based on market feedback. The consultation process for the IVS 2017 Proposed Revisions is now open. Accordingly, the Standards Review Board encourages participation within the three month consultation period ending the 19th of October 2018 from all individuals and organisations. The IVSC is committed to a fully open and collaborative consultation process. Thus, all comments received as part of the consultation process will be published on the IVSC website.
We look forward to your participation in the IVS 2017 Proposed Revisions Exposure Draft and incorporating the views and recommendations from practitioners, valuation professional organisations, academics, corporations and regulators, among others.
Mark Zyla, Chair
Standards Review Board of the IVSC
The IVSC Standards Review Board invites feedback on all matters in this Exposure Draft. We request comments by 19th October 2018 by emailing comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, File Reference Proposed Revisions to IVS 2017 Exposure Draft
- Appraisal Institute
- AICPA FVSEC
- ANEVAR (The national association of authorized evaluators in Romania)
- Australian Property Institute (API)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- China Appraisal Society
- CICBV (Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators)
- Duff & Phelps
- European Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (EACVA)
- GCA Professional Services Group
- Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (JICPA)
- NRVT NL
- PON NIIV
- Quantech Adm. & Part. Ltda.
- Russian Society of Appraisers (REV)
- RHL Appraisal Limited
- Shanghai Orient Appraisal Co.,Ltd (SAOC)
- TAQEEM (Saudi Authority for acredited valuers)
- Julio E Torres