Membership of the IVSC is open to users, providers, professional bodies, educators and regulators of valuation services. Members meet in an annual meeting to:
- Elect Trustees to the Board of Trustees
- Receive reports of the IVSC Boards
- Admit new Members
- Formalise appointments of persons to IVSC Boards
- Receive the financial statements of the Corporation
Members of the IVSC represent leading organisations in the mission to develop consistent, quality valuation standards, and a global valuation profession.
IVSC members share a belief that raising stands of international valuation practice is of benefit to the wider public interest. Better standards improve the transparency and stability of the financial markets, contribute to the growth of stronger economies and lead to improved confidence for investors and users of valuation services.
Membership of the IVSC is open to users, providers, professional bodies, educators and regulaors of valuation services. Members meet at an annual meeting to:
- Elect Trustees to the Board Trustees
- Receive Reports of the IVSC Boards
- Admit new members
- Formalise appointments of persons to the IVSC Boards
- Receive the financial statements of the corporation.
Additional benefits of membership
In addition to being recognised for their leadership in global valuation best practice, members of the IVSC benefit from:
- Free access to the IVS
- Free access to a members’ online portal which provides a repository of guidance and support on valuation
- A dedicated role in the development and promulgation of IVS and the profession through the Advisory Forum, with links through to the technical standards boards
- Invitations to and voting rights at the IVSC AGM
- Profile and promotion through the IVSC website and in marketing literature issued by the IVSC.
- Access to marketing tools to support their own promotional activities in the area of valuation.